Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The famous Cow Costume








Kimberly watched Blaine for me the other day and when I arrived to pick him up, he was happily squeezed into Paige's Cow Costume.
















Here are a few more pictures of the day.









Some funny things Blaine has said:





"Mom, I have a radish." (Rash)





"That won't better me." (He said his tummy hurt and I offered him a piece of toast.)





Right now he is lying on the couch because he thinks he has fever from the radish. Actually, he has a slight sunburn because we were outside all day yesterday for Memorial Day.





Tanner spent the night on Sunday and stayed most of the day Monday. Stacy and Miles and family joined us, bringing steaks and bratwurst. Tanner wanted some more steak, and when Miles told him we had to save some for Tucker, he replied, "She doesn't need it. She's sleeping. And it takes old people a long time to wake up." (She wasn't sleeping.)





No comments: