Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun day with Fotine

Fotine and I were finally able to get together after way too long. We met at the Museum of Science and Industry will all the boys. (Her Michael and Luke and my Blaine and Jack). Jack got lost TWICE (both times I was only a few feet away) and you should have seen the tears flow. Blaine was just as lost as Jack, but didn't seem to mind in the least. Poor Jack, I think he was quite traumatized, as you can see in the picture. It was taken just shortly after the first incident.




















The boys loved the tractors! After we left the Museum, Jack said, "That was just way too much fun!" Blaine and I agreed.







Driving the cows??




Here are some more pictures from our fun, fun day.

I think that Blaine and Michael look more alike than Luke and Michael!








Jack still looks traumatized!

No comments: